Monday, March 8, 2010

Pretty Things - SPRING!

I feel like a recharged battery today. What a weekend (at least here in the GTA!) - the weather was just stunning. Sunny, seasonably warm, the promise of spring creeping in slowly and warming me to the bone. I didn't realize just how blah and grey this winter had me feeling until it got all warm and bright outside and I felt like grabbing my cutest spring dress and a pair of sandals and playing outside all day! But because I'm sensible and its really not that warm yet, I put on a heavy sweater and some runners and played outside all day instead! Yesterday especially, made me feel like spring was on its way - a delicious brunch shared with fabulous friends (who brought uncooked cookie dough and tulips as a housewarming gift - BEST housewarming gift ever thank you very much!) and then a muddy trip to the dog park which wore us all out. Fabulous.


In honor of my annoyingly chipper mood, here are some Etsy finds that make me think of spring. Happy looking!

Ava Gardens
Ava Gardens necklace by Rachel D - love the deep colors!
Cotton Candy Rose Cloche Size 12 to 24 Months
Cotton Candy Rose Cloche by Monkey and Me Frills - can you even deal with the cuteness?!
Lovely Gardenia - bridal or special occasion
Lovely Gardenia by millenerium - sometimes I want to get married again so I can wear things like this!
SPRING is on it's way--3 felt eggs and twig nest
Felt eggs and twigs nest by plytextiles - Adorable. Just adorable

Hope you're having a great day wherever you are and whatever the weather!

0 comments: